Monday 20 August 2012

Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

In the many months I have owned (and loved) this cleanser, I haven't gotten round to actually giving it it's own post. I figured there's no time like the present after seeing this amazing 2 for £3.99 offer in Superdrug today (even the lady who served me commented on how much of a bargain it was).
I had been using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser when I first picked this up and was looking for a cheaper alternative. From the first use I fell in love - In fact I loved it more than the famous Liz Earle's version. I found that Superdrugs Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser left my skin feeling deeply cleansed and radiant like the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish although the creamy formula the Vitamin E has to offer leaves my skin feeling softer and more moisturised. For just £5.99 you get a massive 200ml of product and a muslin cloth (Which works out amazing value - especially with this deal)

I'd recommend snapping this up while they work out just £2.00 each!

4 comments:

  1. It would have to be on offer when I am on a spending ban!!! Aha, I want to try this though, I want to see if it is as good as the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to attempt a spending ban - They never work because I end up spotting deals like these! haha x

      Delete
  2. i am off to superdrug today so i will be sure to pick these up,thank you so much for telling me about this, i would of been totally ablivious other wise and i have been wanting to try this out for ages xx

    if you have a spare couple of minutes please check out my blog, i would greatly appreciate it

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it as much as I do ! :)
      Your blog looks lovely x

      Delete