Tuesday 7 August 2012

The five pound haul.


I know I only posted about my pound buys a week or two ago, but I had a spare £5 in my purse and figured I'd spend it wisely - Meaning I had another rummage around my local poundlands, and I'm pretty glad I did! I'll apologise now for the images, by the time I got back from my three mile walk it wasn't very light out (I'm very proud of walking that haha, I could have got the bus for free!)


Stila whiting powder foundation refill - Shade B

Last week I managed to pick up the whitening powder sponges but not the actual foundation!  I'm a little gutted because they were selling these in packs of three! Although I'm happy I got my hands on this one, and think I'll be stocking up on more! (Review to come)

Chit Chat Highlighting Concealer

I was on the fence about this and nearly didn't pick it up but I'm glad I did in the end. This brush on concealer did a great job when I tested it out earlier so expect a full review soon!


Revlon Mix and Mingle lip palette's

I got these both in one of those 'Famous brands' bags, When I went to my second pound land I spotted that they where selling these individually which I thought was unfair - The stores are just a short walk from each other I know I would have felt a little cheated If I had brought just one and the other store where giving away two for the same price! While googling them earlier I discovered that these were limited edition and around $10 - I got two for £1! Bargain!



Revlon nail enamel - Sunshine Sparkle 

I'm so happy I brought this, It's the loveliest shade of yellow so expect a summery NOTD soon! Generally I really like Revlon nail polishes so I look forward to using this one!

Chit Chat nail varnish - Gold

I was so happy to see this. I love anything that glitters and for just a pound its a total bonus! They had lots of different glitter shades so I suggests if your a glitter magpie like myself you should check your local store!

10 comments:

  1. I love the Stila powder :) Really nice to throw on for a lazy day. I saw the glitter nail polishes too but didn't pick them up :/ Quite gutted now haha! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too, I think I'm going to wear it tomorrow! x

      Delete
  2. its amazing how much you an still get for £5 xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was rather impressed with myself haha x

      Delete
  3. Everyone seems to be picking up amazing things from Poundland recently, I really need to get home and get down to the store! x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely go in there, but after seeing so many posts I've been a few times this month! x

      Delete
  4. thats mental! love the glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish our local Poundland sold Revlon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My two always seem to have quite a lot of polishes! This one wasn't with the other make up though - There was just a load of these at the end of a random aisle x

      Delete