Monday 6 August 2012

This months magazine freebies.

I'll be honest in saying I wasn't overly excited by this months magazine freebies like I have been over the past few months with appearances from Balance me, REN and even Benefit. But I still thought I'd post a little round up of this months offers for those of you who may be interested in them, because I haven't seen many blog posts on them yet.


Marie Claire Magazine (£3.70)

This sample size Murad Essential-C cleanser (worth £10) offer in Marie Claire is probably the offer I'm most tempted by. It surprised me that I haven't heard that much about it, although while researching for this freebie post I came across a few posts on the money saving expert in which people had said how they had seen many issues of this  magazine without the freebie. There's also an advertised free luxury serum worth £50 up for grabs - From what I can gather you have to email someone, although there seems to be problems with that too. I think I will consider buying this one (if I manage to find one with the free cleanser) and will then update you all with my findings.


Elle Magazine (£3.90)

A few months ago I got an Jenna Kidd mascara free in a magazine and was left very impressed, So when I heard Elle were giving a way a free Jenna Kidd eyeliner (worth £14) to every reader I was again tempted yet again. There's a choice of three shades; Black, copper and blue. I don't need another eyeliner although the copper one seems to be calling my name!


Tatler magazine (£4.10)

I'll be honest and admit I'd never heard of Tatler before this month. I'm a little glad I didn't because to me £4.10 for a magazine seems crazy! I know its only 20p more expensive than Elle but the fact that It's over £4 baffles me! Tatler are offering every reader a trial size version of the new Lancome Hypnose Star mascara - although I tend to hate trail size mascara's for the small length of the brush so probably wont be picking up.

Are you guys tempted by any of these lastest freebies?

4 comments:

  1. i love freebies xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same I had never heard of Tatler before getting this months magazine, but I am glad I picked it up this month :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete