Sunday 2 September 2012

2 for £10 on Maybelline Make-up


While shopping in Superdrug on Friday this great deal from Maybelline cosmetics caught my eye - And being me I had to take them up on the offer! Currently in Superdrug all Maybelline products are two for £10, And considering some products are priced around the £10 mark alone - Its a pretty good deal. Originally I went into Superdrug looking for the MUA BB cream to add to my ever growing BB collection, But the idea of a 'mousse' foundation really stood out to me (and it only worked out £1 more expensive!) so I picked it up, Along with the Dream Matte Powder which is perfect for on the go applications with its built in mirror and applicator. I cant wait to try these products although I haven't had the chance yet - The sun hasn't made much of an appearance, although hopefully tomorrow it will be nice enough for me to get snapping at them! (Hints the rubbish lighting in the above photo - Sorry I've been all over the place in the last few days and really wanted to let you know about this deal)

Will you be making the most of this offer? And Don't forget you can still enter my Giveaway! 

2 comments: