Monday 10 September 2012

Back into the real world..


Like most, I started college again at the end of last week - Which hasn't been too bad so far. Mondays are the worst day by far though! Recently our timetable saw some changes which mean the last lesson is pushed back until later in the day meaning it ends just before 5pm (Which was apparently 'based on student feedback' - What student asks to be in lessons until 5pm?!), Luckly for me I only have to attend last lesson once a week - I live for today's like tomorrow when I finish for the day at 1pm!  I really haven't had the chance to plan many posts lately, But I thought I'd so you guys what I've been taking in my bag (minus all the boring stuff like books!) Excuse the terrible image - By the time I got back it wasnt too sunny out, Hopefully I can get snapping some images for reviews tomorrow.

The first thing I never see myself leave the house without is my nail file - I got this one in a pack of three animal print ones earlier this year for just £1, Its a great size for just throwing in the inside zip of my bag ready for whenever I need it. I also always insure I have clips and hair bands in my bag, my hair is out of control most of the time so its nice to know I have that back up. Hand cream is also a must! I suffered from really bad dry skin on my hands as a child and try to keep them moisturised (Especially in these winter months). I have a thing for lips lately hints the fact there are three lip products in my bag (I predict half my lip collection will live in my bag by half term) Currently I'm using my Nivea lip balm, Look Lipstick and natural collection lipgloss. Lastly is my Dream Matte mousse foundation, I love that I can double this up as a concealer on those bad skin days (I promise review coming very soon!)

What do you carry in your daily bag?


8 comments:

  1. I miss going to college! I never had any of this stuff, I was so unorganised. :') <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me when I say there's not a single pen in that bag - Lipgloss is more important ;] x

      Delete
  2. I start my beauty course at college tomorrow! Quite nervous, but excited :) Great post! Will make sure I have these in my bag! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my best friends has just started her second year of beauty - Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Buses aren't much fun at that time either D: xx

      Delete
  4. I just bought the dream matte mousse foundation and I love it! Also love your blog, following! (:

    talesofexistence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete