Sunday 23 September 2012

Boots Christmas Wishlist


I am very aware that its only September - But when I saw the Christmas tab on the boots website I wanted to scream! I find that they are always amazing for gifts, and have a great 50% off sale afterwords. Here are the items that stood out the most to me:

1. Boots Extracts Body Butter Collection (£10.00)

I'm a little bit of a body butter additct, so the idea for trying five different types out for just £10 is great! The set contains a Cocoa, Mango, Brazil Nut, Coconut  and Honey Body Butter which are all a wonderful 50ml each (You get 250ml in total which works out miles cheaper than the body shop!)

2.No7 Bronzing Gift (£16.00)

I really like the range in this one, and £16 for three products isnt bloody bad - although this is one I'll probably wait until boxing day to pick up (Lets face it £8 sounds even better!)

3.Soap & Glory The Best Of All (£60.00)

I'm always dead excited to see what Soap and Glory have put in their biggest gift - Which is made even more amazing by the fact it tends to go down to £30.00 at some point before the big day. This is something that will be at the top of my Christmas list and I cant wait to try!

4.17 All About Nude Eye Colour Collection (£16.00)

I thought this was a little pricey for 17, but all the colours are so pretty I had to include it here - I cant wait to get my hands on it and try it out for myself!

5.Lee Stafford Argan Oil Hair Trio (£25.00)

Argan oil is pretty much everywhere now and I was so pleased to spot this set! Along with so many of these lovely products, I really hope Santa brings me my own ;)

6.No7 The Essential Accessory Case (£35.00)

I just thought this was so pretty and anything with brushes gets my vote! I do feel like £35 is a little much - although saying that I'll be looking out for it in the sales!

12 comments:

  1. I actually did a double take walking into my local boots the other day and seeing all the christmas things. I've definitely got my eye on the Soap and Glory collection too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they get earlier every year! I ask for it pretty much every year, Its such good value! xxx

      Delete
  2. there is some amazing stuff in boots at christmas xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the first shop I hit sale shopping ;) x

      Delete
  3. Just doing a birthday version of this list! :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so excited each year when the Christmas sets and gift guides start coming out. Like you mentioned about 17 though, the prices have definitely crept up on some things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its like the best time of the year haha, Its such a shame 17 have always been a wonderful brand for those on a budget. Saying that its only a £1 per eyeshadow - But it still all adds up! xx

      Delete
  5. Excited for the boxing day Boots sale already!!! hahah
    xxx


    Enter my MAC giveaway!
    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I still manage to spend over £50 each year even when its all 50% off! xx

      Delete
  6. absolutely love this post, i was checking out boots christmas collection last night and literally want it all! eyeing up the soap and glory once again! now following your blog as well :) it's great! www.gemsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempted to just treat myself this Christmas ;)
      Thank you! xx

      Delete