Thursday 6 September 2012

Free Eau Thermale Avène samples


I love trying out new Skincare brands, So when I heard about this offer from the French brand  'Avène' about a month ago I jumped at the chance to try some of there skincare range. I received a 25ml sample of the 'Gentle Gel Cleanser' aswell as an 5ml sample of the 'Light hydrating cream'. 


All you have to do to get your own free samples is fill in this skin Diagnosis with your details. I really look forward to trying these products out for myself - Have you tried any Avène products?


5 comments:

  1. i haven't tried anything from this brand so i may have to fill it out and get a sample myself, thanks for sharing

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I think Its a lovely way to try out there products xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog!
    I'm now following you, and it would be really nice of you if you wanted to follow me back! :) x

    http://fashionandbeautybyhelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, Going to visit your blog now xx

      Delete
  3. great post and pics!

    you have such a lovely blog too!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete