Friday 14 September 2012

Half Price Look Beauty Buy


Normally I wouldn't make a post so soon after buying a product, But I really wanted to let you guys in on this deal! Currently many items from the look beauty range including; Primers, foundations, blushes and bronzers are all half price - Some products are even as low as £3.50 from both lookbeauty.co.uk and selected Superdrug stores. I picked up this lovely Make Me Blush blusher in the shade Flush for just £4, down from £8 - Expect a review post soon once I've had a chance to play around with it. Also I've just spotted that this deal will end on the 25th of September in case you were wondering.Will you be making the most of it?

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a really pretty blush :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try Look products, might do now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might as well give them a go while a lot of things are half price :) xx

      Delete
  3. I didn't realise they had primers in the range, will have to check them out as I'm nearly at the end of my Porefessional sample and don't want to fork out that much for a new one!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have quite a few different types which are only £5 at the moment! I hope you get on well with them :) xx

      Delete
  4. thats such a good deal

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a lovely colour! And for such a great price! :) xx
    http://bite-size-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete