Wednesday 12 September 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow


There was a quite a big hype sounding these gel/cream eyeshadows when they first hit the UK a few months back - Although I never had the chance to put them to the test until my lovely friend sent me one in the shade 'Tough as Taupe' all the way from Australia (Which I believe is sold in the UK as permanent taupe)   


I love the glass design of this product, you may have noticed from the top image that the sticker on the lid is different over here - Although I think I prefer the simplicity of the black and white I have.


On first glance this product looks like a browny shade with a hit of purple - But one you get though that first 'layer' It's you get more of a darker grey/brown colour.


Shockingly I dont own many taupe shades, so I've had a lot of fun playing around with this. I don't like a really strong eye look so I tend to blend this a lot over my lid to get a hint of the taupe shade. But I think its great how from one eyeshadow you can get a range of uses, as its so pigmented alone.

I think this is a great product for any one starting out with cream eyeshadows - For me £4.99 is a complete bargain as it will last you forever, Not to mention they're always on the 3 for 2 deal!

1 comment: