Tuesday 11 September 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse


Since buying this Dream Matte Mousse from Maybelline a few of you guys have been asking my thoughts on it, so I thought it would be best to round them up today in this review post. I picked up the lightest shade my local Superdrug had to offer 'Light Porcelain' in the '2 for £10' deal although its around £7.69 depending on where you shop.


One of the things I love about Maybelline is the packaging - Products like this and the Colour Tattoo eyeshadow's are made to look/feel so much more expensive, although they can trick you into feeling like you have much more product  than you actually do with the thick glass.


The idea of a 'mousse' foundation is pretty new to me, although I found this was great to work with. To apply I simply dot a small amount of this product on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead before blending with my ELF Stipple Brush (which you can pick up here for just £3.75). I found the mousse blended really well, and the result was a lovely natural look 

(Note that the dent is from a weeks wear - Not from one use!)
The foundation stays in place all day and is a product I can see myself using a lot in the coming winter months. 


I'm really want to start trying more Maybelline products now - I've been trying so many new brands and products lately from all over the world that I've neglected the ones that we have in the UK readily available to us.
Have you ever tried this foundation? What were your thoughts on it?

4 comments:

  1. I bought this as my first ever foundation, It made my skin quite dry, but I didn't notice, I was only about 12 :') x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that it's not too good for dry skin. I have a normal skin type, So it works great on me :) x

      Delete
  2. i like this product to

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete