Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Skincare Routine.


(I apologise for these rubbish photos! I have no idea what's going on with my camera this week)
I've been promising a skincare routine post for ages now, but I just find it too hard to stick to one - although over the past couple of months these are the products I've been putting my trust in. For me a lot of the things I do to my skin happen of an evening. Depending on my mood I will use this Naked Duo - Which leaves my skin feeling so so soft! or my St Ives Scrub and Neutrogena 2-in-1 wash and mask which are great for those bad skin days.


I always find myself reaching for  No7's eye make up remover which effortlessly takes all my eye make up away (I really hope they give out some £5 off vouchers soon so I can stock up). I also recently rediscovered Clearskin's Blemish Clearing Peel Off Mask which I hated when I first brought it, although I started using it again on blemishes again about a week ago and haven't put it down since, It does a great job at tackling any skin issues I have overnight! 


I cant say I do too much to my face in the morning (other than apply my make up), but lately I've found a quick morning routine that suits me and the fact I like to wake up believably late. First I use my Etat Pur Micellar cleansing water (Which is running out fast - If you know of any other water based cleansers on the high street please let me know in the comments!) followed by my Neutrogena Multi-Defence daily moisturiser which I found a while back in savers for under £4! I also like to keep my Witch stick near by for any unexpected break outs as It does a really good job at tackling them.

What products have you guys been loving lately?

8 comments:

  1. lots of good product

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep glancing at Naked whenever I'm in Boots. I really should investigate more next time I am in there! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do, for natural products they're pretty cheap and they really do work wonders for my skin xx

      Delete
  3. The products seem very natural and fresh :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying not to use products that are too harsh :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Neutrogena 2in1, defo staple of my skin routine
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty new to me, But I really like it!
      Thank you for following - I'll be sure to check your blog out :) xx

      Delete