Saturday 22 September 2012

Recent Rediscoveries...


Over the past couple of weeks I cant say too much as changed in my beauty routine - Which sadly has resulting in me posting less because I haven't had the chance to try any new products that I've had strong feelings towards and I would hate to post half heartedly about anything! Although saying that expect an MUA overload when their latest products are finally released next week

Not trying many new products had caused me reaching for some old ones, And although I did do a 'Shopping my stash post' (Which I completely failed at). These are some of the oldies I've been reaching for this week.


Look Flawless Fix BB Cream (£10.00)

This was in last weeks 'Shopping my stash post' - So I'm happy I managed to stick with one of the items listed! Its just a great BB cream perfect for days when I want more coverage than my Maybelline one can offer me (It's the bottom one on my arm if you're wondering - And currently just £5 in Superdrug!)

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (£7.19)

Like the other two I did swatch this - Its just harder to see because its very close to my skin colour. I really like using this (although I haven't gotten around to posting about it yet) It doesn't make a massive difference to the look of my face which I personally like because I feel like it would be great for keeping oily skin at bay  in a subtle way. 

Hydration Cream (£29.00/50ml)

I love this product so much, The price just kills me! I have this 20ml sample to finish that I got with an issue of Glamour magazine along with a 15ml one from a latest in beauty box. But I think it will take me a long time to use the pair up - I've had this one for months!


Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait (£7.99)

I have really mixed feelings about these, so along with my other one this was thrown to the back of my lip draw. Although while looking for something to wear other than the look lipstick I am currently attached to the other night, I suddenly reached for this and have enjoyed it ever since.

MUA Extreme felt eyeliner (£2.00)

I thought this would dry out quickly because how cheap it is, although after four months It's still going strong! 


I really enjoyed rediscovering these products this week, It saved me a hell of a lot too! Have you guys rediscovered anything in your stash lately?

6 comments:

  1. great post

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, and some lovely products! I love when you rediscover a love for once forgotten products xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes you feel good for not spending anything haha! x

      Delete
  3. hey! I just tagged you for a liebster blog award, well done!
    http://topcoatsandcuticles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream matte powder is one of my all time favourite products!

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete