Saturday 29 September 2012

September Empties.


Considering I wasn't making much of an effort to use up any products this month - I managed to finish of quite a few. I think that's mainly because I've been playing it safe with my hair and skincare - Sticking with the same old products I have much faith in. 


Possibility Raspberry Pavlova (£1.00)

A while ago now I discovered Saver's amazing prices - And somehow managed to spend a small fortune in such a cheap store! This was near the till and looked promising so I picked it up. I like sweet smells but this was just too much for me, for just a £1 it was a good product - I just couldn't wait to finish it off personally.


I really loved the smell of this one, and for just £2 you cant really go wrong . I think the Natural collection are a lovely little range and I cant wait to try more scents! 


This stuff smells amazing and does such a great job, I have another one of these mini's but plan to buy a full sized soap & Glory Scrub once I'm finished with it.


Rescue Oil (£3.49)

I have tried so so many oils at a range of prices and I find this multi use product does the same price as many of the bigger brands at a lower price - I'm already on a second bottle and will continue to buy this one. Above is a link to the site which shows you where you can buy if you're interested (Mine was from Savers)

Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion (£7.00)

I really loved this product and am gutted I finished it! I'm not sure if you can still pick these up in the UK but I bloody hope you can, I need to stock up!

Clearasil Ulra Overnight Serum (£1.00)

I felt like this serum was too much for my face so I wont be rushing out to get another one, I mean just £1 is good value but I didn't feel as if it lasted that long! 


Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - £2.80 each

I really liked these products! I just feel like its so much easier to pick up my Dove shampoo and conditioner whenever I'm in a local shop rather than bothering with ordering it.

Dove Nourishing Oil Conditioner (£2.65)

This has been in every single empties post I have ever done, I just love this product so much! Plus if you're lucky you can pick these up in your local poundland!

Dove Daily Care Conditioner (£2.65)

They were out of my oil care conditioner so I picked this one up, It did a good job but I wont be converting to it any time soon.


Dove heat defence mist (£3.58)

I really liked this as a heat protector and will be buying again when I finally use the one I'm using now up - Plus its currently half price at Tesco!

Aussie Take The Heat (£3.99)

This smelt nice. That's about all it had to it, It sprayed directly which meant it was hard to cover all your hair with without using a whole bottle. 


What products have you finished this month?

6 comments:

  1. Would you be able to at some point do a full review on the Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion? It sounds like an interesting product! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a big post here with all of the range (http://summersbeautyonabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/clearskin-professional.html) if that helps :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm having so much fun reading about products that are unavailable in the Philippines. Enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are :) I personally hate when I see a product I like and know I cant get in the UK! xx

      Delete
  3. I really love the avon morrocon oil products. I have the serum and its my fave hair product. :)

    Nice blog.

    Lorna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! That was my favourite product too although I've just run out and don't know how I'm going to manage without it! My new one should be here by Friday though :) xx

      Delete