Sunday 16 September 2012

Shopping my Stash.


Before I start I want to say a HUGE welcome any new followers, I was over the moon this morning to find I had over 100 GFC followers! I can't believe it, Just 10 days ago I had 70 - Now there's 30 more of you guys! Thank you so much to everyone who follows/comments/reads this blog, Being able to talk to you guys honestly makes my day!

Today I'm finally giving in and 'shopping my stash' - I find that lately I find myself buying more make up than I actually use so figured this would be a great way to rediscover some old favourites! 


Look Beauty Flawless fix BB cream (£10.00)

I love using this BB cream - I just have about three on the go as well as a couple of foundations so I haven't used this in a good while, I look forward to doing so because it does a lovely job at covering any imperfections I have. Also If you're feeling tempted by this it's currently on sale in Superdrug for just £5! 

Vivo Baked Blush (£4.00)

I mentioned this yesterday in my 'Top Budget buys under £5 post' , Like with the BB cream I find myself neglecting it because of other blushers I have - So hopefully I'll be able to show it lots of love this week!

Stila Whitening Powder (£1.00)

I found this in my local poundland and automatically fell in love, although since then it's been shoved in the back of my draw meaning I completely forgot about it until I was rummaging around for things to include in this post - Hopefully I'll use it enough to give you guys a full review soon!


Loreal Perfect Slim Liner (£6.99)

This is my favourite eyeliner ever - I'm just too lazy to apply it in the mornings before college! Meaning like so many other products in this post, it sits in my draw neglected all day! I'm really looking forward to getting back into liner - I start at 11am tomorrow so hopefully I'll get off to a good start by actually waking up in time to do this! 

Natural Collection Duo (£1.99)

I brought this last year and really liked using it, although I find myself reaching for MUA eyeshadows more and more meaning this hasn't been used in a good while - I love the lighter shade (It makes a great highlighter)

ColorTrend Plumped Pink Lipgloss (£4.00)

I love the colour of this, before I would stick to nudes although after falling for this I've used so many more purpley toned lip products. That said I have miles too many lip glosses and its easy to forget a product you one loved - I look forward to wearing this again, I love the way it makes my lips feel!

EOS Lipbalm ($3.29)

I was obsessed with owning one of these, but now I'm not too bothered by it at all. I feel like it sits on my lips rather than healing them, Although I'm determined to use it up after I spent nearly a fiver on it!

I quite enjoyed 'shopping my stash' this week, Although its not something I can see myself doing weekley (because I don't want to bore you with the same products over and over again!) I would consider making one of these every fortnight/month - So please let me know if you like reading these posts as much as I do.

8 comments:

  1. good luck

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll get through a lot more products :) xx

      Delete
  2. Only just found your blog but love it! Congrats on 100 followers, with a blog like this youll be at 1000 in no time! Great picks here too!

    Beth

    Www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Thats such a lovely thing to say xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the Stila Whitening powder :) I've been stocking up on it haha! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely product - I just need to use it more! xx

      Delete
  4. i've never tried any vivo products before, but they look really nice and worth the try for the price! ahh, i love eos lipbalms too; i just picked up loads from america as they're a bit cheaper there! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try more from Vivo - I like the few bits I have :) xx

      Delete