Thursday 27 September 2012

Things I've brought...



I mentioned the other day that since beginning the new academic year at college I haven't tried many new products, which lead to a recent lack of posts. Although after this I'm hoping everything should get back to normal as I have lots of new goodies to try! This week I've been helping my best friend redecorate her Grandad's house while he's away on holiday - As you can imagine its been a complete nightmare, between the pair of us we knew nothing about painting - Now I feel just about ready to open my own DIY store! (Not that I ever want to see another paintbrush again!) I finally got the chance to head into town today excited for the new MUA products - And of course in true Superdrug fashion they didn't have most of them although I picked up these bits instead;

I managed to finally find the MUA brow kit I've been searching for weeks for only £3 (Normal price £3.50), I also spotted a new cream blush that I had my eye on in Blossom, along with the Eyeshadow Primer I've been meaning to try for ages! So expect to see posts soon on all of those products really soon. I'm a Carmex lover yet I haven't replaced my tube since I run out ages ago! I figured there's no time like the present (what with it being half price and all). I needed a new moisturiser and this one from Good Things was just too pretty to leave on the shelf! Along with the Blackhead exfoliator I've heard great things about.

What have you guys been buying lately?

2 comments:

  1. You picked some great items up, looking forward to hearing how you get on with the MUA cream blush :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even had the chance to try it yet, hopefully I will tomorrow! xx

      Delete