Monday 15 October 2012

17 Holo Nail Polish in Sliver

 Over the past couple of weeks I've seen 17's latest offering pop up on my dashboard quite a few times, and I can see why - Its gorgeous!
 Above is this pretty polish after just two coats in natural light, I found it to be quick drying and it hasn't chipped as of yet (I painted them yesterday morning) which isn't bad for me, considering I have to top most polishes up after just a day of wear!
I had to share an image with the flash to as it gives you this polishes full effect, Not bad for just £3.99!
You can pick this up in selected boots stores or online over at their website.

8 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to be one of those shades I wear all of the time! x

      Delete
  2. Thats's really pretty and opaque for a glitter polish :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is gorgeous, it reminds me of Christmas wrapping paper!! :)

    Jo xo
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too now you mention it, I cant wait to wear it in December! xx

      Delete