Wednesday 17 October 2012

Benefit's Cha Cha Tint

Although I've tried a few dupes for these lip and cheek tint products, I've never actually tried one of benefit's own - So when I saw that this was up for grabs in the latest issue of Instyle magazine along with a couple of other options I jumped at the chance to try this along with 'Sunbeam'
I mentioned in my Sunbeam post that I've tried a few drugstore alternatives to these sorts of tints/highlighting products and  that gloopy mess of a brush they sell you which resembles a dried up nail polish is nothing compared to the control of the real thing! I just love it and think all of these types of products should give you such control.
I didn't know if I was going to like this, For a start its well..bright and normally I like to stick to my peachy shades of blusher. But I did end up really liking this on my cheeks - It is really pigmented so my biggest tip is to blend, Just don't leave it too long before blending either as it starts to leave a stain on the area! Another thing I really like about this is it's a multi-purpose product and I just love this shade on my lips too!

Not bad for just a £2.50 spend! I predict this will last me a long long time, as you only ever need a tiny bit.

4 comments:

  1. thats so pretty xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just letting you know I've nominated you for a liebster award. You can see the post here: http://www.aprettymessuk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    lots of love. H :) xo

    ReplyDelete