Tuesday 9 October 2012

Free L'occitane in Marie Claire..

I really love my L'occitane hydration cream, So when I saw that Marie Claire were giving away a free hand cream (worth £8) away with their magazine I jumped at the chance to try it (There's also a Dove sample too, which I was pleased to see being the huge fan of Dove haircare that I am)
Marie Claire are offering a choice of four hand creams; Shea Butter along with three limited addition scents (Date Bouquet, Rose petals and Mango Flower). I could only find Date Bouquet in my local shops, if any copies of the magazine at all! They're clearly going down very well and I will be looking out for the Shea Butter one to try out!
The December issue caught my eye when I was was flicking though. There are a choice of  two Jemma Kidd  (JK) products; the instant lift skin perfecting primer or I-Define volumising mascara. Which is out on November 8th.
Marie Claire costs £3.70.

18 comments:

  1. I've been seeing tons of posts about this, really need to get some before they all go! Next month's freebies sound great too :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up, such a bargain as I had been eyeing up the L'Occitane hand creams for a while now. I shall definitely be keeping an eye out for the Jemma Kidd freebies, I am a sucker for a magazine freebie!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging of them! Haha, me too! I spend wayyy to much on them! xx

      Delete
  3. I picked up another one today to get the original scent, giving the date one to my sis now (thought there's nothing wrong with it) so shes happy too :) Looking forward to getting the primer next month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant find that one anywhere! Your lucky sister! xx

      Delete
    2. aw no, it was in the first one i picked up today too!

      Delete
    3. You're so lucky! I'm gonna be on the look out all month haha x

      Delete
  4. Love a magazine freebie! Trouble is I dont have time to read all the mags at the moment!

    Rachel from whatabeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, Instead I just get the freebie and leave it near my bed in the hope i'll make a grab for it one day! x

      Delete
  5. wish i picked this up! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picked this up yesterday! I got the date one since its all they had. Im not to keen on the smell but the feels lovely on the hands xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the same! At least the smell fades after a while :) xx

      Delete
  7. where did you buy your copy from? i bought mine in Tescos but there wasn't no free Dove and i really want to try some now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sainsbury's, I just assumed they all had them in!
      I think the actual Dove product is half price in boots at the moment though :) xx

      Delete
    2. maybe it's a promotion with Sainsbury's then. yer it it, i picked it up today =) xx

      Delete
    3. I think I'm going to treat myself to the oil treatment mask in that case ;) x

      Delete