Friday 12 October 2012

Friday treats..

Lately it seems like everyone I know is turning eighteen, and the amount of birthday parties are endless. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with the girls - But money's become really tight because of this. I was down to my last £5 when my friend called last night and asked me to go into town with her after lessons, needless to say I wasn't expecting to get anything - But instead I walked away with these two babies and a couple of quid to spare on icecream! 
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these shoes for £3 (originally £15.99) in the New Look sale,  even more surprisingly - They were in my size! I quickly snapped them up and took them to the till expecting the sticker to be a mistake, although it wasn't and I walked away a very happy girl! (I love new look shoes, this is my fourth pair. I find they're pretty cheap and last a good while!) I also remembered I had around 400 points on my Boots Advantage Card so quickly snapped up the new 17  'Halo' polish everyone seems so mad about - I cant wait to try it and give you guys a NOTD post!

A very successful shopping trip I'd say after a very stressful week at college (So many deadlines lately, I spent most of last weekend writing a 16 page answer!) I hope you guys are well and your night is going as lovely as mine - I'm currently watching vampire diaries and eating a stupid amount of Nutella! Ian Somerhalder and chocolate - What more could a girl want?!

6 comments:

  1. wow those shoes are a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been eyeing a pair like them up online too which were around £10, They're not my normal style so didn't bother - But I guess for £3 they were worth a try, Turns out I love them :) x

      Delete
  2. those shoes are such a steal xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Summer, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award :-)

    http://chloeleonardmakeupartist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete