Wednesday 10 October 2012

Good Things - Face The Day

The other week I picked this moisturiser up for just £3.99 in my local Superdrug. (I was pretty much sold by the pretty packaging and half price sign) Good Things are a relatively new brand who offer a host of affordable skincare products for young skin which are free from parabens, mineral oils, sodium, laureth sulphate, and animal ingredients. 
As mentioned before the packaging sold it to me, It's just so simple and pretty fitting in perfectly on my bedside table. Plus the simple tube style packaging makes it really easy to quickly use if you're in a rush.
Face the day gives off a wonderful berry scent, I wasn't sure how I felt about this when first applying to my face as I was mainly scared about it reacting badly to it - although no such thing has happened in the 2/3 weeks I've been using it. This light moisturiser quickly sinks into my skin and leaves it lovely and soft!
This products retails for £7.99 in Superdrug and Boots which isnt bad when you consider that you get a rather big 100ml of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment