Saturday 6 October 2012

Last nights make up..


MUA Eyeshadow's used, Lip butter, Colour corrector stick, MUA Cream Blush

Last night I met up with some friends for the first time in a while. They live pretty far from me, the journey involves trains and everything - Which I'm terrible at getting! Above are the make up items I used, It was my first chance to really put some of the newer products to the test! So expect full reviews on the MUA primer, Blush and eyebrow kit as well as the colour corrector stick (which I've been meaning to post about fully for a while now) within the next few days.

Did you guys do anything interesting last night? 

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the reviews! Oh I didn't do anything interesting :(

    Anyway, I usually NEVER do this but I'm asking a massive favour: could you vote for me in this photo competiton
    just a few clicks and it would mean a LOT to me :)

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=502790913079568&set=a.495591933799466.117515.290027391022589&type=1&theater

    If you could get other people to vote for me that would be A-mazing! I really appreciate it :) Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thats a shame :(
      I'm sorry I don't really use Facebook! Good luck though :) xx

      Delete
  2. cute post xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete