Monday 29 October 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

I've never been too bothered about using a powder, I've always had normal skin without oil so I've always thought what's the point?  It's just another unnecessary step in my make up bag. Although since entering the blogging world I've discovered other benefits a powder can bring such as allowing your make up to last longer.
The two for £10 deal across Maybelline make up at Superdrug seemed like the perfect chance to pick up a powder and save myself a little bit of money along the way. Of course I went for 'Rose Nude' the palest shade they have to offer which is the perfect shade for my skin!
I don't like looking like I'm wearing loads of make up so the thing I love most about this is the fact that this powder pretty much makes no difference to the way I look - The only change is how long my make up now lasts! I also love the design of this compact which is compete with a mirror and applicator which I feel is a lovely touch! 
At £7.19 I feel like this powder is worth every penny! You can pick it up at Boots here. 

10 comments:

  1. This powder looks lovely and even better that there is a Superdrug offer on Maybelline. Always after a new matte powder so may have a look next time I'm in either stores :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this for a while now, as I do suffer from an oily t-zone. Will make the most of this offer I think! X

    http://jlcbeautylifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how you get on, My best friend has such oily skin and I'm always on the look out for products that may work for her xx

      Delete
  3. Awarded you the Liebster award http://becaboosmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to use this, its great!!

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good! It isn't even too expensive :) xx

    ReplyDelete