Sunday 7 October 2012

MUA Professional Eye Primer.

I knew this eye primer was good, I just didn't realise how great it was until 2am on a Saturday morning when I realised my eyeshadow was still pretty much perfect, I seriously wish I had before I had before and after pictures because there was hardly any difference between when first applied and when I finally took it off.
Friday night I had battled wind, rain and worse even worse trains! By the time I met the girls (two hours late, but It wasn't my fault.. I swear!) I expected my eye make up to be all over the place although when I went to the bathroom it was the same as when I left which pretty much amazed me.
Although the surprises didn't stop there, when I finally made it back home after another fun train journey (I seriously hate them so much)  I looked in the mirror to find my eyeshadow was still pretty much perfect. For £2.50 this stuff does an amazing job and it's not as if it takes much effort just two quick swipes and you're good to go!
You can find this in selected Superdrug stores or over at MUA's website, Pick one up you seriously wont regret it! 

6 comments:

  1. love thhaaat ;)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to try it xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it as much as I do :) xx

      Delete
  3. I agree, it's really good and helps what I thought were 'dud' colours be more pigmented, such a good buy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it! I think it could be my favorite product of this year! xx

      Delete