Saturday 20 October 2012

My blush collection.

Over the past few months I've started to really love using a blusher, So much so that's it's become a must have in my make up bag! I do own a few more, but figured what would be the point in showing you guys others that I simply don't use? So here are my favourite four that rotate in and out of my make up bag.

Look Beauty Make Me Blush in Flush (£8.00)

This is probably my favourite blush of the lot! I've been reaching for this loads since I first picked it up - I think its a total steal at just £8 because I know it's going to last for a long long time!

Vivo Peaches and Cream (£4.00)

This is the blush that kicked off this little collection - It's a lovely colour! It actually looks pretty close to the Look one  in the below picture. Which I've never noticed before - Must be why I love them both so much! Although I will say the Look one if more of a orangey colour when compared to the Vivo one.
(Vivo baked blush Peaches & Cream, Look Beauty Make me blush in Flush, Revlon Colorstay in Petal and MUA cream blush in Blossom)

Revlon Colorstay blush in Petal (Around £3.99 on Ebay)

I really hope these blushes get brought to the UK because I love this one! Its probably the lightest blush in my collection and great for when you want to give your cheeks a flush of colour, Its a real must have for those 'no make up' days.

MUA Cream Blush in Blossom (£2.00)

Don't ask me why I only ever seem to use this at one end, because I honestly have no idea! For £2 this little cream blush is great and something I think everyone should try even if they are scared of blush because the price is amazing!


I hope you guys enjoyed this make up collectiony post, If you did please let me know if you want to see more! And remember if you want to know more about these blushes just click on their heading and it will take you to a post I did on each product.

8 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the Look Beauty and Vivo ones. My kind of shades :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both pretty shimmery too, great when you want to give your cheeks that glow :) x

      Delete
  2. cute blushes xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collection, I've really gotten into blush over the last few months. The MUA cream blushes look great I can't wait to try them out, especially as they dont have shimmer in which every one of my blushes seems to have.
    Im following from the #bbloggers hop :)x
    http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're worth a try at just £2. Your blog looks lovely :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this post! Really want to try out some new blushes :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award here - http://www.laurashaven.com/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete