Wednesday 31 October 2012

October Favourites.


Happy Halloween Guys! I think this is my most mismatched favourites yet, I'm still in love with the same old skin and make up products so I haven't really tried much out this month. Although the favourites I have picked this month are all ones that I really really have been loving!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Light & Blonde (£2.50)

I wont go into my relationship with my hair fully because I touched on it in my dry shampoo post, but basically dry shampoo just didn't work for me which lead to me washing my hair every night. Which clearly isn't great for it. I'm so happy I discovered this, because it's meant that I can go every other day now which saves me so much time in having to dry/style my hair every morning!

Elf Daily Brush Cleanser (£3.75)

Let me start off with my disappointment with ELF, I couldn't have paid more than 3.50 for this product which is a 250ml bottle, yet this stuff is now listed on their website as £3.75 for 60ml?! I think this is a great product I love using it to quickly clean my brushes plus I've had it forever and I still have 75% left. I was going to by a back up but I honestly don't understand how you can make something over four times smaller and more expensive. 

Miss Sporty Metal Flip (£1.99)

This caught my eye when I was in Superdrug the other day, I've been wearing it since and plan to post a full review soon because it's lovely!

17 Holo Polish (£3.99)

I'm loving these sort of effect polishes this month! I love this on my nails and think It will be wonderful to wear in those Christmas months! 

Rimmel Kate matte Lipstick in 101 (£5.49)

This is just my perfect lipstick and something I am so happy that I finally gave in and picked up! Its great for anyone that loves a nude lip and is looking for something a little bit more, But they say a picture is worth thousand words so be sure to click the link and check out the full review! 

Natural Collection Green Corrector stick (£1.99)

When I first posted about this I hadnt had the chance to use it much, and got a lot of comments about how it works and to report back once I'd given it a real go. The idea behind this is that the The green 'neutralises' the red - Meaning when you apply it under foundation any redness you have will be covered better than if you just used foundation alone. I really liked this, it worked wonders when covering any redness on my skin and is well worth a try for £1.99.

Sunbeam Mini free with Instyle

I cant believe how much I have fallen for this product and am actually considering buying the full size once I've finished this up!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Rimmel lipstick, it looks so pretty in swatches I've seen! And I used to use the Natural Collection green corrector about a year ago :) Works really well. Lovely favourites xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, I think its my all time favourite lipstick! xx

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that about the ELF brush cleaner, I've had a bottle of it stuffed in a drawer for a long time and can't remember at all how much it was but I do remember it being a good bargain - as if they've changed the size AND the price of it. Hope ELF aren't getting too big for their boots and bumping all their prices up now they're more popular! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gutted, I've always loved ELF and thought this was a great product I'm just shocked that they've made it that much smaller as well as charging more! xx

      Delete