Wednesday 3 October 2012

Two quick and easy ways to make the most of your face mask!


I really enjoy using face masks, but sometimes you're given way too much for your face and the rest of the product finds it's way into the bin or piled on top of your face. I was thinking the other day about ways to combat this waste when I thought of two really simple ideas to make your money go that little bit further.


My first idea is extremely easy and just involves folding the packet over and adding a couple of clips to maintain the freshness of the product until you want to use it next time. This will be great for a quick fix and involves something most people use on a daily basis (If not you can pick up clips for under £1 - Think of all the money in masks you will save!) Although if you're looking for something more secure my next idea may be for you.


Moving your product to a spare container really makes you consider just how much product is there! My pot is an old Soap and Glory Mini covered in glitter for good measure although travel pots such as this one from Boots work just as well. Doing this allows you to use the mask as many times as you wish without fear of it drying out and really focus on your key areas - I predict that I will be able to use this 4/5 times across my T-Zone rather than just once on my face. 

I hope this helped you guys! And please let me know if you like these types of posts.


7 comments:

  1. Really good ideas, I'm following now!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. With sachet masks I usually make them last two or three go's. And I do the same as your first suggestion, just fold them over and clip them to try keep them fresh! Great post :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before a couple of weeks ago I never even thought to do this! It was such a waste! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. really great idea , i used a face mask last night and thought theres way too much in there so im going to use one of your idea , thanks for sharing! im now following. xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo! I've never thought of this great idea. :D

    Hannah @ www.aprettymessuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah, Your blog looks lovely xx

      Delete