Thursday 8 November 2012

Free Jemma Kidd in Marie Claire

This months issue of Marie Claire gives readers a free choice of Jemma Kidd's I-Define Volumising Mascara in Stage Black or the Instant Lift Skin Perfecting Primer. Personally I went for the primer as I already have a Jemma Kidd mascara from a previous magazine offer and from what I can remember I actually really liked it!  The magazine also comes with a 20% off at warehouse offer and a £15 off code when you spend over £100 at made.com (MADEMARIEDEC) 

I'm actually looking forward to reading this magazine, I've been loving Nicole Scherzinger on the X Factor so cant wait to read that interview! Will you guys be picking Marie Claire up this month?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, magazines have really stepped up their game in terms of freebies and discounts. I need to subscribe to some again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself picking up so many every month now! xx

      Delete
  2. I've already picked one up and I agree with you.I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to have to get this!! :)

    following from the bbloggers blog hop :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth picking up! And thank you! :) xx

      Delete