Thursday, 1 November 2012

Natural Collection - Champagne

Over the past year I've become quite a fan of the Natural Collection and the products they have to offer such as their lipsticks which I cant get enough off! The price makes them even better with nothing in the collection costing over £2, meaning It's great value for money (especially when the 3 for 2 offers are on and you can get three products for under £4!)
When picking up a few products from the natural the other day this pretty nail colour in champagne really stood out to me. In just two coats your good to go! The only way I can describe the colour is as a nude with a metallic twist which is perfect for pretty much all events. It's a really classy colour, and I think the name Champagne suits it perfectly!
Natural collection nail polishes retail at £1.89 from Boots.

8 comments:

  1. Ohh this is gorgeous! :D

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colour! Great price too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about picking up more! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried Natural collection polishes but this does look nice :) Does it chip easily?
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasted around 3 days, which i thought was great for the price xx

      Delete
  4. cute xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be wearing this a lot :) xx

      Delete