Friday 30 November 2012

November Favorites!

Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser (£5.99)

I don't know why I stopped using this daily, but I'm so happy I rediscovered it this month!  I've raved about this so much previously on this blog that I wont go into too much detail, but its done an amazing job at saving my skin after battling with the elements over the past few weeks and I will continue to use it over the colder months.

The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening water (£4.00)

I just love using this as a quick, easy and cheap way to remove my make up. It does the job perfectly! 

Fit Me Foundation (£7.99)

I'm so happy I ordered a sample of this! I've only been using for a few days but I love it! I love a light coverage and this just suits me perfectly - Expect a full review soon!

Chit Chat Highlighter (£1.00)

This works perfectly and is amazingly priced at just a pound! 

Miss Sporty Nail Expert Manicure (£2.29)

I wasn't expecting too much from this but I thing its great! I wont give away too much but expect a post soon.

Look Beauty Double Hit Lip (£8.00)

These are worth every penny, I cant wait to get my hands on more shades!


What products have you been loving this month?

5 comments:

  1. I love the hot cloth cleanser it is so good at removing makeup, great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my sample of foundation this morning, can't wait to try it out though it could possibly be a little too dark.
    I'll have to look up that highlighter, what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to get mine, It blends really well so you might be okay xx

      Delete
  3. i really love that cleanser too xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete