Thursday 7 February 2013

Almond Body Butter.

A few weeks ago the Body Shop website had a tone of discounts, With my friends body shop card she picked me this up for just over £4 which I thought was a pretty amazing deal. I've used a lot of Body butters from the range including the fruity and even floral ones, although I have to say for me personally nothing beats their coconut body butter. I had high hopes for this one as I've heard a lot about it and it didn't let me down. Texture wise TBS' Almond body butter is thicker than (for example) the cherry body butter but not quite as thick as my beloved Coconut. I've found that with all these body butters, a little goes a long way and they sink into the skin almost effortlessly while leaving your skin feeling amazing. As for the smell - I love it! So it isnt as in your face as some of the other scents in the line, But I love that its more subtle. In fact this really reminds me of the almond croissants I used to eat all the time when I was younger.
This retails at £13/200ml over on the Body Shops website, although there always seems to be a deal on so its worth looking out for one.

6 comments:

  1. I love the body shops body butters; they're amazing

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're some of the best out there x

      Delete
  2. love this xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got the coconut one of this! OMG smells amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Love Your Body discount is always stackable. The Body Shop is like Kohl’s, you should never pay full price there, ever. Also if you have a local store, ask the store manager to price match any “online only” deals. The manager at The Body Shop near me will do it every time

    ReplyDelete