Wednesday 27 February 2013

February Empties!

I don't have too many empties this month, although I have noticed that a few of my 'every day' products are near to the end so expect to see way more rubbish next month! As normal I managed to make my way through my favourite Dove Conditioner and even through this Boots heat protection intensive conditioner which I love (and have stocked up on). I also finished two No7 products in the form of their famous wipes which are a steal at £2 with the £5 off vouchers and this Melting Gel Cleanser  that I would happily by again if I didn't have so many to get through.  Despite enjoying this Imperial Leather Skin kind hydrate bath milk I probably wont buy again purely because like the cleanser I have others to get through, I also wont be repurchasing this Ultimate base concealer kit as I feel too much ended up going to waste as one shade was far too orange. Lastly and probably the empty I'm most upset about is this amazing Almond Body Butter which I've loved using!

What products have you used up this month?

4 comments:

  1. Ive been using the melting gel cleanser and like it! Will have to check out the boots conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on using up so many items. It always feels so rewarding when you have enough there to write a blog post about! I need to use up a lot of bathroom products and makeup items! I want to condense down my makeup stash!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to use items up before I move out next year! xx

      Delete