Thursday 28 February 2013

February Favourites

For some reason there doesnt appear to much make up in this months favourites, although I'm sure that will all change next month as I've just started using a couple of things that I've been loving! My first favourite is this lovely heat defence styling spray from Tresemme.I always have this worry that spraying my hair when its dry will cause it to look greasy although with this it's not a problem. I also think its really well priced at £3 in Asda considering you get 300ml and it smells great. Another product I've been loving from Tresemme is this spilt remedy serum which I did a full review on here. I had to pick up this Radox shower cream after hearing so much about it and love the smell! My skins also been loving this Almond Body Butter from the Body Shop which sadly featured in my empties yesterday. I haven't used the Biore cleanser long enough to comment on a change in my skin - although it had to be a favourite purely for the warming sensation which is more common in masks. This Japonesque brush was a great find at just £3.50 and I've loved using it this month. Finally I discovered MUA nail polishes! This ones in Pistachio ice cream and I cant wait to try more!

What have you loved this month?

10 comments:

  1. I like the look the Radox shower gel.

    I'll definitely have to check out Boots Clearance to see what goodies they currently have there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying using it!
      I love that place, hope you find some good deals xx

      Delete
  2. Aaah, I've been seeing those Radox shower gels everywhere! My Mum has the Coconut one, it is amazing! I've just posted my favourites today, it's mostly make-up, like the apocalips! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scent of coconut so may have to go back for that one xx

      Delete
  3. The Berry Burst bodywash looks yummy!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tresemme especially the split remedy sealing serum, great favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeee warming masks. They feel so luxurious! You should try the Sanctuary one, I reviewed that one a while ago, it's amazeballs haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love this cleanser then! I may have to look into that, thanks for the recommendation! xx

      Delete