Sunday 10 February 2013

Insta-This by Color Club

I wasn't actually going to blog about this product as it was a Color Club and Birchbox collaboration for the December JoileBox. I just figured what was the point in telling you guys about it if you couldn't go out and try it for yourself. However since then I've discovered you can order it directly from the BirchBox website which I'm so pleased about as this has quickly become one of my favourite nail polishes.
Insta-This is amazing bright blue shade which always seems to gather lots of attention whenever I wear it. I found the polish dried quickly and looked great in two coats - However I did find one big down side when it came to wear time, It seemed to chip so much after just a day! But with that in mind I still adore it purely for the colour.
For £10.00 you can get a lovely 15ml of product from the UK Birchbox website or the same product for $8.00 if you're based in the US. What do you think of Insta-This?

8 comments:

  1. The color is so intense. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so many people asking what I'm wearing xx

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing colour

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html


    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful color of blue, but for me personally £10.00 is a bit high. But I still love the shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just happy I got it in a beauty box xxx

      Delete
  4. such a beautiful, vibrant colour xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous shade! Thanks for sending your link in the bbloggers chat. xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete