Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mini Superdrug Haul

I know what you're all thinking, another bloody haul?! Believe me I know and I'm thinking the same thing! But I really wanted to share what I found in Superdrug today because I think the clearance was pretty great! I don't know what it is with the Superdrug nearest to my college but my friend and I always have to have a quick look in there because we find the most amazing deals (I'm talking products for 10p a lot of the time)
Today we went in there in search of the Undressed too palette which I've finally found! I think I've tried about six Superdrug's so It was great to finally see it on the shelf. Like all MUA Palettes this was £4 and I really look forward to trying it. Now for the good part, on the clearance stand was this Good Things Stop That Spot! gel for just 49p! There were a few other Good things Items in this section but the others that I would have wanted to try had already gone. Many Naked Skin care products also happened to be in the same section I picked up the Perfect Getaway Cream Cleanser, up tone Girl toner and Bare faced Cheek face wash - They were all marked at £1.12 but went through at just 45p each making my total spend under £6! This is why I love Superdrug!

Have you guys found any good buys lately?!

11 comments:

  1. I have been on the look for undressed too palette but it is always sold out :(
    I have heard good things about the naked skin line, I need to try some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem, Even this was the last one on the stand! xx

      Delete
  2. I need to get my hands on the palette! Great find with the 49p blemish gel too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to try it! I thought so too, I've only tired one other product from Good Things so I'm hopeful for this :) xx

      Delete
  3. I cant wait to my spending ban get over and cant wait to try MUA Undressed me too palette <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope its as great as their other palettes :) xx

      Delete
  4. I need to get this palette like now! the swatches I've seen so far are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally jealous of how awesome your clearance stand in Superdrug is, my local one always seems to be a bit rubbish :(. What's the Naked skincare like? I remember having one of their hair masks once which was practically a godsend to my fried hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be gutted to leave it behind when I move away!
      I've liked the couple of bits I have tried from them - I wrote a review a while back here; summersbeautyonabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/naked-skincare.html xx

      Delete
  6. My sale stand at superdrug is amazing too, always picking up bits and bobs :) great post! Can't wait to try out the MUA palette! :)
    I'm now following, check out my recent superdrug haul? :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete