Wednesday 20 February 2013

MUA Pressed Powder.

Lately I've been loving using pressed powders to set my make up, although when the one I was using run out I didn't fancy spending another £8 on it. So I figured I'd try this one from MUA as they are yet to disappoint me.
Considering this is such a cheap product the packaging is great, The powder comes in a clear case which allows you to see the shade - Its also sturdy enough to take a beating or two in your handbag! I even love that the MUA logo is branded into the product!
Shade one itself works great on my pale skin tone, I don't find that It adds any extra colour or cakey at all. I just think this is a great powder to set your make up with - especially if you're on a budget!
You can pick this up for just £1 in selected Superdrug stores or online here.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear this works at such a cheap price!

    SimplyAbbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to find a cheaper alternative :) xx

      Delete
  2. I like the clear packaging too, v useful! I've never really worn powder face makeup, may have to give this one a go :)
    New follower, I'd love you to check my blog out, I review lots of MUA as well
    Sophie xx
    F-ck & Make-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth it at just a pound! Thank you lovely, I've just followed your blog xx

      Delete
  3. i love this, i have shade 2 and i use it everyday without fail, they last ages aswell xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear, sounds like an even better bargain now :) xx

      Delete