Tuesday 5 February 2013

My Bargain Bag..

If you saw my last haul post, You'll know I literally brought a new bag a few days ago. But my current black bag is on its last legs and I thought this was a great offer so brought another one anyway. Although I rarely shop at Matalan I think their rewards for existing costumers are great. It's not that I have anything against the shop - My local store just happens to be out of the way with nothing else around. But when I saw this rewards cards leaflet I borrowed my mums Matalan card and made a run for the store. Along with so many amazing deals for card holders, Matalan are offering this bag (which comes in four different shades) for just £5 down from £12 until the 12th of February. 
Have you taken Matalan up on their offer?

9 comments:

  1. I ordered this too. I also got one in grey! Such a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh i bought this in pink, its such a fab bargain and I love mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the pink was so so cute, I just have nothing to wear with it xxx

      Delete
  3. what a lovely bag and such a bargain!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this one too! Thought it was the best colour as it goes with everything, but am very tempted to go back for a different colour too ;)

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want a brown one too - I didn't spot one till I was walking out xx

      Delete
  5. bargain!!!!!!!!!!!xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete