Wednesday 13 February 2013

Scub 'Em and Leave 'Em.

I've mentioned before that I'm a big fan of the mist you madly's scent by S&G, So as you can imagine I was really excited about trying the 'body buff' in the range and as predicted it smells amazing! As always I'm rubbish with scents but heres what the Boot's website has to say 'Body Buff is scented with Mist You Madly' beautiful notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.  Contains babassu oil, sea salt and moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils.'
I've tried a few scrubs from S&G and  have found that this is the least 'rough' but that in mind it isn't marketed as one and the label clearly says 'Body Buff'. Despite being a big fan of scrubs you can really feel getting to work, I loved this and found it to be really effective on my skin.
I found this product leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing which is all you can ever ask for in a scrub really. (Plus It's pink!)
You can pick this up in Boots for £7.50 - Not bad for a 300ml tub!

8 comments:

  1. Nice scrub, so pink and girly. I'm going to try some produscts from S&G hopefully this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love the products as much as I do :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am going to buy this tomorrow, looks so good! thankyou for the review!

    shabbychicandtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really nice :) I love that it's pink xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh it sounds so delicious, I love scrubs and try and do them at least once a week :-) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i fine the best way to scrub yourself is with an exfoliating glove xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete