Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tresemme Split Remedy Serum

I'm not a huge fan of going to the hairdressers so pretty much try to delay the trip for as long as possible. This means I always have some sort of serum on the go because other wise I find my ends give into heat damage way too easily. Over the past few weeks I've been putting this 'Split remedy' sealing serum to the test because I previously loved the mask from this range. (and they're 2 for £5!) Before using this I'd started to spot a few split ends and although I know this can't 'fix' them, I've found certainly makes them less visible and leaves it feeling so smooth with just one pump on my wet hair,  It also has a lovely smell to it which is always a bonus.
You can pick this up for around £5.69 but as I've already mentioned Tresemme is still 2 for £5 in Boots.

6 comments:

  1. i want to try this now xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth a try especially with the deal thats running :) xx

      Delete
  2. I might try this, my ends are fried but I just don't really like my hairdresser (and don't want to pay £40+ at a different one just to get my ends trimmed...).

    Katie || Oh To Feel Pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully this will work for you too then! xx

      Delete