Saturday 16 February 2013

Youtuber of the week #1

Over the past few months Youtube has become quite an obsession of mine, Although I love blogging and It is a big aspect of my life I find myself often watching Youtube videos in my spare time. So I figured I'd share some of my favourite channels with you guys over the coming weeks. The first channel I wanted to share is a personal favourite of mine - Mallorylovesmakeup. I think you guys will see why I love her videos so much once you get a chance to watch her for yourself. I generally find myself pleased to see whenever she has uploaded a new video and have a feeling you guys may feel the same.

Who is your favourite youtuber?

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with YouTube! but I don't search very much for new people, so can't wait to see what other people you show us:)! I've never seen this girl on YouTube before, her videos seem good:)! looking forward to your other posts:)! xx


    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, Normally I find the people I normally sub to have similar tastes to me and recommend most of the people I watch. Thank you, I really look forward to sharing more channels with you guys :) xxx

      Delete