Thursday 14 March 2013

Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama

I hear so many good things about Maybelline and their mascraras so when I finally finished previous my one I couldn't wait to try one out. I found that 'Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama mascara' really stood out on my lashes and left them long and volumised without being too 'spider legy', I loved it so much that I even put it in a favourites. But after a while I started to pick up on some of the may issues with this product. I found that It was really messy on application. While I could deal with this when I wasn't wearing any eyeshadow by simply sweeping a cotton bud around my eye - It made wearing anything else a complete nightmare! Although the thing that bugged me most was the pure amount of smudging that I experienced with this mascara, never before have I experienced any kind of smudging but everyday without fail I'd find this under my eyes.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this mascara on my lashes as I lost it before I had the chance - quite frankly I'm happy I did as I hate waste and was determined to finish this. 

ps. I didn't want to bore you with a blog post begging you to follow me. But If you have twitter you may have seen a little about the Google reader drama - While as it stands no one has officially announced that its the end of GFC, It doesn't appear to be far off and I'd really appreciate if you could follow me in one of the many other ways available such as HelloCotton, Bloglovin' or even Twitter as a back up (Links in the sidebar) 

3 comments:

  1. I think this is so hit and miss, but it works really well for me, I don't think I've ever used a better mascara! But I have read some bad reviews too so I don't think everyone shares my views! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it worked well in that it looked great on - I just couldnt cope with the constant smudging! xx

      Delete
  2. That's such a shame this one was rubbish for you, I love my falsies mascara (it's not this one though, I have the Volum' Express Waterproof - maybe that's why mine doesn't smudge?). O

    ReplyDelete