Sunday 10 March 2013

Weekend Make up.

Personally I find that over the weekend I have a little more time to spend on my make up because I'm not rushing around to try and race my bus to the stop. So I figured I'd show you what I wore yesterday since today I'm feeling too lazy to even bother with my face. Lately I've been trying this MUA primer  - and have found It does the same job as my more expensive ones for a fraction of the price! I'm almost out of my Rimmel match perfection  but am considering rebuying in a lighter shade. Concealer wise I've been reaching for my No concealer concealer* to brighten my eyes although felt the need to use something with a higher coverage for any blemishes in the form of Collection's famous lasting perfection concealer. To help mask any redness I also prepped the skin with witches redness relief moisturiser before hand. Blush wise I've been loving Benefits Thrrob  which just gives such a pretty flush of colour.
As always before applying eyeshadow I used MUA's eye primer  followed by the third shade along in the second row of the Undress me too palette over my whole lid (expect a review very soon!) Finally I finished the look with Soap & Glory's Naked Beige  which is such a lovely natural shade - I'm even considering buying the lipstick!

What did you wear this weekend?


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty blusher. Great products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I've really enjoyed using xx

      Delete