Thursday 16 January 2014

January beauty sale Haul

I figured I'd take a break from the 2013 favourites posts today to share with you guys some of the bargains I have found over the past two weeks.  My splurging began when I noticed that Fragrance Direct had started stocking Becca leading to me purchasing five great products from the site. The first of which was Lady Gaga's Fame. I have wanted to own this since I first sniffed it last year and since  this set with a 30ml bottle of the perfume and a 200ml shower gel was just £9.99 I thought I'd take the plunge.
I'm a big fan of lip balms so also picked up this NYC applelicious lip balm in the shade 'Garnet Gala' for just 50p! This smells amazing although I haven't yet had a chance to put it to the test yet. I'm also quite the highlight collector, so couldn't resist picking up Becca's Illuminate wash liquid highlighter for just £3.99, I also picked up a new concealer at the same price as I loved the shade range, along with a famous Beach tint in the shade strawberry. All these products have a retail of around £20+ each so as you can imagine I am so pleased with my goodies!
I think Stila had one of my favorite sales, with loads of items under £5 plus free delivery! I picked up this seeing stars smudge stick waterproof eyeliner set for £6.25 containing five eyeliners in the shades; Stargazer, Angelfish, Tetra, Moray and Oscar Fish. I also picked up the Stila Positively Pink set containing a lip glaze and blush for just £3.25 and the written in the stars eyeshadow palette for just £3.75!
While they're not necessarily sale buys, I also picked up a few things on the high street which I figured I'd throw in. Including the much talked about Babyskin instant pore eraser and the eye eraser concealer from Maybelline, they were on a buy one get one half price offer in Superdrug making them a little cheaper than normal.
Finally from Superdrug I also spotted latest lip crayon on the market from L'Oreal for just £4.99, which I thought was pretty reasonable. It's marketed as a balmy gloss, so I have a feeling its my type of product! Last but not least of the beauty products I spotted this Rimmel palette in my local poundland, the colours are perfect for me so I had to pick it up!
While the last selection of buys might not be beauty, I wanted to show you guys anyway. One of my favourite sale buys was this Yankee candle Christmas memories sampler collection. Containing 12 Yankee candle christmas scents for just £9.99 in the sale (including Christmas Eve, Christmas Cookie,Christmas Rose, Snow in Love, Sparkling Cinnamon, Snowflake Cookie, Red Apple Wreath, Sugared Apple, Merry Marshmallow, Apple & Pine Needle, Cranberry Inn and Christmas Memories) even boxed, these candles leave my room smelling amazing and I cant wait to burn them next winter! Along with my bargain find I've also brought way too much reduced chocolate! Including these Cadbury goodies for 30-35p in Tesco and these £1 Thornton's Truffles! 

If you want to see even more of my sale finds be sure to click here to see my boxing day haul where I got beauty goodies from Lush and Boots! Did you pick anything nice up in the sales? 

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know that L'Oreal had bought out some lip crayons, I'll have to try them as I love lip crayons x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up some Becca from Fragrance Direct too, I wish I'd noticed sooner before it all sold out!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gutted I couldn't get any other beach tint shades xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so tempted to get the Gaga perfume set, what a bargain! I love the perfume :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some amazing items in the sales! :)
    I managed to get some great bargains too. I've done a couple of posts on them if you fancy having a look.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I call a great deal!Definitely gonna check out the Becca products!Thanks for sharing!Followed!I would like to keep in touch,follow me back?
    xoxo,
    Rachel
    chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete