Monday 17 February 2014

Moire Green by & Other Stories

I'm a huge & Other Stories fan, and have been trying to get my hands on the infamous 'Moire Green' nail polish since it first caused a stir in the blogging world last year. So as you can imagine I was so happy to finally track down a bottle of this when I visited the store last month! Moire Green is a beautifully unique pale green shade which I loved sporting on my nails. At first I wasn't sure it suited my pale skin, although I grew to love it before the time it came to changing my nail polish. & other stories claim Moire Green is good to go in just two coats, I found that it took around 4 to get this opaque enough. I cant say I was all that bothered by this though as the drying time was pretty incredible. 
This lasted on my nails for a good few days before chipping began, you can find it here  or instore for just £5.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely colour!

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing it on my nails :) xx

      Delete
    2. Love the photos!! And the colour is a lot nicer than what I was initially expecting!
      LFA Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade, I really want to try &other stories polishes x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete