Wednesday 26 March 2014

The one pound Macadamia dupe

I'm a fan of a good dupe, so when I heard that many were comparing this Macadamia Oil extract Hair Treatment (£1.00/250ml, Home Bargains) to the much hyped Macadamia hair mask (£26.95/250ml, Amazon)  I knew I had to give it a go! While I cant actually compare the two products as I don't own the original Macadamia product, I thought it would be useful to post a review of the product itself.
Because of the similar patterns displayed around the packaging and the shape of the mask, its easy to initially compare this treatment to its high end counter part. Although from what I've seen online, the consistency of this version seems a lot thinner. Following the directions given I simply applied this mask after shampooing and found that it really helped to moisturise my hair. While this certainly matches up to the products on sale at on the highstreet, leaving my hair feeling soft and manageable, I personally cant comment on how it fends against Macadamia. At just a pound this Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Mask does a great job and I can see myself buying it again!

What hair care products have you been loving lately? 

3 comments:

  1. Omg I can't believe this dupe is only £1!!:o I'm definitely going to try it out, I've been looking for cheap but good hair treatments recently since my hair is becoming really damaged from getting it highlighted! I've been wanting the Macadamia for soooo long but it's just so expensive with shipping. Thank god for dupes!! haha X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this product a few days ago! And as it was only £1 I wasn't really sure how the quality would fair, however I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed using it :) now I can't wait! x

    http://justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me the ingredients please ?! What is written on it ?!

    ReplyDelete