Friday 4 April 2014

A little Primark Haul..

I took a little trip into Primark this week and ended up with a few bits I wanted to show you guys since I know how quickly the shock tends to change. The first thing I picked up was this brown bag for just £8, I've had my eye on it for ages so when I saw that this was the last one in store I had to have it! I just think it has a lovely shape and pattern to it plus there's plenty of sections to keep stuff in. While also in the accessories section I picked up this lovely necklace for £3 and this cute bracelet for just £1.50 which I think will look really nice together and were a complete bargain at under a fiver for the pair! I fell in love with these Paris themed socks which come in a set of three for £2, although I've already put a pair to good use since all my other socks seem to have acquired holes lately! I also picked up a lovely tea dress for £8 which you can see in the right hand corner although unfortunately it just doesn't fit right so I'm going to have to take it back and try and find a different size. Finally I got two bits for traveling back home for Easter next week in the form of these handy travel bottles for just £1 and this other sized navy make up bag for £4.

So there you have it, everything I picked up on my latest trip to Primark! Have you brought anything nice lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love all your pieces especially the bag, bargain xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, cant wait to constantly have it on my shoulder throughout the summer :) xx

      Delete
  2. That bracelet is just gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its earned me quite a few compliments ..I love it :) xx

      Delete