Wednesday 9 July 2014

Essence Colour & Go Polish in 'that's what i mint!'

I'm a big fan of these Colour & Go polishes from Essence, so figured today I would share one of my favourites from the range, 'that's what i mint!'*. These polishes have a nice big brush which means painting your nails is made super quick and effortless, you only need two coats of polish too! Above is the polish (with a top and base coat) after a days wear, This nail look remained chip free for around 4 days which I was really impressed with!

Best of all these retail at just £1.59 and there's a huge selection of shades! 
Have you tried anything from Essence yet? 

3 comments:

  1. I really need to find an Essence stand and pick up some goodies! 'That's what I mint' looks like a lovely shade and it's nice and shiny too. Such and amazing price and they seem like really good quality too! Ps. Very jealous of how neat your nail polish is!

    Kelsey xx

    www.kelseydawnblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont regret it :) and Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I just think its such a pretty colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete