Saturday 5 July 2014

Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons in the shade 'coral heat'

It's rare that I find a polish in my rather oversized collection that I've used more than twice, so I when I found myself applying this for around the fifth time yesterday I knew it was about time I had to share it with you guys! 'Coral Heat' is one of the four bleached neon shades available over on the boots website. As soon as I spotted it I knew it had to be mine as its unlike anything else in my collection. I found the application to be really easy and after a few coats the polish lasted for a good few days which is pretty average for my nails.
I just love wearing this shade, and cant wait to try more from the collection, A complete steal at £3.99!

8 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous colour, perfect for summer!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing it, I hope this bottle lasts me for the duration of the summer! x

      Delete
  2. Hope you don't mind me asking but are these your own nails? I love the length and shape of them & wished mine were like that. If they are your real nails I'm sooo jealous:) if they are not then what brand are they & how much did they cost & how long do they last? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly these are my own, but thank you for the huge compliment lovely :) x

      Delete
  3. your nails are absolutely gorgeous and that shade looks so pretty on you! I am so envious of your nail beds though it has to be said:) x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, I'm a big fan of this colour too :) x

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous colour! Love Maybelline polishes xx

    ReplyDelete