Monday 25 August 2014

#BBLOGGERSLDN

On Saturday, Myself and LFA headed into London for the #BloggersLdn meet up! While the group was smaller than expected, I loved having the chance to get to know every other attendee and met some really lovely girls! We meet bright and early in Hyde Park and had the chance to introduce ourselves before heading towards the White City Westfield for a spot of lunch and more beauty chatter. We ate in The Gourmet Burger kitchen, where I had the most amazing chicken burger, and some overly skinny fries! After lunch we headed into Westfield for a browse around the shops, before gradually departing in our separate ways.
On the day we were given these amazing blogger program totes filled with a some wonderful new products to try! Including brands such as Coca Brown, Yves Rocher, W7, Rio nails, Time Bomb Timeless Truth, Stephanieverafter and Scent City. The lovely Vicky even brought some goodies from Superdrug to donate and Rachel was lovely enough to offer us our pick of some spare products at the end of the day. We were also given some skincare goodies to try out from 'Face the future' who traveled all the way from Leeds to make it to the event.
A big thank you to Rachel and everyone who helped make the blogger event happen! I met some lovely people who I know I will keep in touch with! If you see anything above that you'd like to see reviewed let me know in the comments, and if you liked the sound of this event, Rachel is currently selling tickets for her winter one here.

9 comments:

  1. This looked like it was a good day :')
    Those fries look amazing and the giftbag :O
    I'm slightly jealous!
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely day, I really enjoyed meeting everyone!
      The fries were very odd, I cant get over how skinny they were!
      And the giftbag was a lovely bonus, Rachel did a fab job at organising x

      Delete
  2. It was lovely meeting you and everyone else! Hopefully you can make the winter event! :)
    Tara at Headline Beauty xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet to too lovely! And sadly I don't think I will be able too, but will try my best x

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed the day :D would you mind if I sent on your pictures and social details to some of the companies? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, thanks so much for everything :) And sure that's no problem lovely xx

      Delete
  4. AH this looks like such a great day, I've met some amazing people through blogger meet ups : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful, I managed to too, I cant wait to see them all again :) x

      Delete
  5. Yes it was awesome meeting everyone. it was quite inspirational. thats a nice picture of my back haha!

    ReplyDelete