Tuesday 5 August 2014

Forever Repurchased #1

I love trying new products, so it's very rare that I love a product enough to finish it up and then buy another. However over the years I have found some real gems that I always find myself coming back to! To showcase the products which excel above the rest of my collection I'm starting my 'forever repurchased' series and kicking it off with my beloved St Ives scrub blemish fighting scrub* (£3.99/150ml). This is just one of those products which I constantly find myself recommending to others whether it be online, or in my personal life.
I reviewed this a long time ago now and have since managed to go through countless tubes of this scrub, but my thoughts remain the same and I still love this just as much as I did the first time I tried it. (A whole two years ago now!) I find if my skins playing up or feels a little clogged up this is one of the first products I turn to. I cant stand overly gentle scrubs and feel like they do nothing for my skin, so its lovely to be able to really work this into my face. Whenever I use this as part of my skincare routine I find that my skin is clearer, cleaner and smoother! I also had a read of the packaging earlier and discovered that this scrub is formulated without parabens or phthalates, it also contains salicylic acid which I know will seal the deal for many.
I cant get enough of this stuff and cant wait to try more from St Ives! Have you ever tried anything from them?

6 comments:

  1. My mum repurchases this over and over again. I don't use it much but it smells lush and does show good results!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should sneak yourself a try, Its lovely stuff! x

      Delete
  2. I love this scrub, it works wonders for me as im always fake tanning and needing to scrub my tan off to apply a new layer!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete