Tuesday 26 August 2014

Memebox Special #16 OMG Box

Normally when a Memebox is making its way to me, I get a email from the lovely Memebox team before hand to let me know which one. Although this box was a complete surprise and a lovely one at that! Last week my DHL man delivered the Special #16 OMG box* to my doorstep, the idea behind this box is that it's filled with products which are weirdly wonderful! I feel like the Korean market is filled with so many of these types of products so I was really excited to try some of the more strange ones out!
 In case you're new to my Memebox posts I'll quickly fill you in.. Memebox are a beauty box service who ship directly from Korea to 44 countries around the world. They're not a subscription service meaning you simply pick and choose the boxes you wish to receive, boxes range in price with the average box being under $30. The retail value of the box I'm sharing today is $29 and you get $152 worth of products!
Hope Girl Night Diva Gloss in the shade 'Pink candy' ($22/6g) - Hope Girl seem to be popping up everywhere recently, so I'm really excited to finally own one of their products! Because of the retail value, I have high hopes for this baby and I also think the packaging is pretty amazing as it is complete with an LED light and mirror on the side making it perfect for on the go. I'm yet to put it to the test, although will keep you updated!

SKINAZ Premium Vitablet ($46/39g) - When I first saw these I thought they were some kind of wellbeing tablets, although once I'd read the handy card I realised that these are for your skin! You simply add a tablet into a bowl of water and rinse your face with it for a range of skincare benefits. I for one love the way this is cutely packaged and cant wait to add another Korean skincare item into my routine!

Skinaz The Kissable 24H Lip Tattoo ($18/13g) - This product is the one that intrigues me the most as claims to act like an 'impermanent color tattoo' on your lips, which wont budge for 24 hours! All you have to do is apply a layer of this thickly over your lips then wait (10-15 minutes) for it to dry, before peeling from your lips. I gave this a little google earlier and discovered that this terrifying looking purple leaves a beautiful berry stain, so I look forward to trying it out!
Pure Smile 3step Bust pack ($6) - This is basically a three step product designed to take care of your bust, leaving the area feeling soft and well moisturised. I'm not too sure if I will personally use this, but I love how adorable the packing is!

Eliza Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask ($46/100g) - I know all I seem to comment on in Memebox posts is the adorable packaging, but I just love this! This product is a clay mask with green tea, pomegranate and charcoal extracts, which bubbles up as you apply it to the face, although the selling point for me is that this doesn't hardern like regular clay masks as I hate when you cant move your face! It has a strange bubbly like mouse texture which you can see below!

Lady skin Aqua Exfoliator for body ($14/150ml) - For me this is the product I find most bizarre! This is basically a liquid exfoliate which you just spray on, then massage away the dead skin. I tried this on the back of my hand earlier and was amazed! You could literally see the dead skin rolling away. I imagine this would be amazing for anyone who has more sensitive skin, as you skip the scrubbing altogether!
So there you have it, everying in my OMG box! Sadly this one is currently out of stock over on the Memebox website, although if you liked the look of this they've just started selling the OMG 3 box!

You can also get $5 off of your Memebox order with the code 96ZGKX until the end of August

4 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a lovely box!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I need to check out these Memeboxes! I tried a Skin 79 BB cream which was fantastic so I definitely would like to try more Korean beauty items.
    Tara at Headline Beauty xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do, I'm obsessed! I've been wanting to try that BB Cream out for a while now :) x

      Delete